Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

my_heart_belongs_to_darion_tshirt-p235584554770130468qmej_400.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Screenshot_1.jpg

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

omg thats hilarious!! wonder will there be any takers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Very pretty kitty!
    used to have a big husky mix doggy, but he got too big so dad's friend who has a farm took him and now he's really fat and rules the roost out there! He would have been 14 in January..old dog! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Feu

kellief wrote: »
    Very pretty kitty!
    used to have a big husky mix doggy, but he got too big so dad's friend who has a farm took him and now he's really fat and rules the roost out there! He would have been 14 in January..old dog! :)

oh, he went to the "farm"? ah, just kidding!

thanks, my kitty [java] is at least 12, he was a stray, so hard to know. You can't see it in that photo, but he's got 1 1/2 cauliflower ears. he's a bit of a scrapper, but not with people, just other cats i think. and our other cat just sits in front of the range all day, no way he'd get up to fight!

/\
    /\
    what's the deal with the stag thing????????? It's not serious is it? Or if it is, why a dwarf? surely anyone being handcuffed to you would be quite 'hilarious' enough? I love the incentive too, you won't have to put your hand in your pocket!!!

• Advertisement

Feu wrote: »

thanks, my kitty [java] is at least 12, he was a stray, so hard to know. You can't see it in that photo, but he's got 1 1/2 cauliflower ears. he's a bit of a scrapper, but not with people, just other cats i think. and our other cat just sits in front of the range all day, no way he'd get up to fight!

/\
    /\
    what's the deal with the stag thing????????? It's not serious is it? Or if it is, why a dwarf? surely anyone being handcuffed to you would be quite 'hilarious' enough? I love the incentive too, you won't have to put your hand in your pocket!!!
    That's so mean!! He did go to the farm!! I swear!!
    Aww very cute! Scruffy used to escape and chase the sheep in the farm behind us and was nearly shot once or twice, so for his own safety we had to rehome him!

I do agree about it gets harder to post when you haven't been on in a while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

fockin hell I'm going to a stag party in Galway that weekend :confused:

looks like it's gonna be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Fishie wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this particular forum, but decided to poke my head in because I've just decided to become vegetarian in the last few days (been mulling over it for a while). So far it's been fine, thankfully I haven't had any meat cravings, I didn't eat meat everyday anyway so I don't think it will be a difficult adjustment. More of a nuisance has been donating the Muller Lights in my fridge to my delighted flatmate (who knew they contained gelatine? :eek:), and reading the list of chocolate products that I'll be avoiding as they bizarrely have animal products in them :confused:

Hello Fishie!
    Good luck with the new adjustments.
    Feu wrote: »

Is that a nerdy kitty or is that a high caffeine intake kitty?!

Welcome Fishie!!

Anyone got good ideas for comfort food?? Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Welcome Fishie!!

Paaaannnnncccaaaakkkkkeeeeeeessssssss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Welcome Fishie!!

Sweet or savoury?

I found out my bf isn't gay!!!!
    I dyed my hair from blonde to dark brown (like, very dark) and all he noticed was that my makeup was darker than usual (to compensate). Yusss

cyanide-and-happiness-little-people.jpg

someone is getting obsessed with midgets :/

it's healthy to have an interest in yourself :(

Meet up soon??

Haven't seen you all in aaages! :)

Meet up soon??

Haven't seen you all in aaages! :)

where you taking us Kellie? :D

When I win the lotto I'll pay...until then ya'll can pay yo'selves! :D

Dunno...was thinking drinkies/foods?

bag o'cans in a field somewhere yeah?

When I win the lotto I'll pay...until then ya'll can pay yo'selves! :D

Im out -_-

:pac:
    Absurdum wrote: »
    bag o'cans in a field somewhere yeah?

yeeeowwwww

Lotto you say? Cans you say?

• Advertisement

time to go to town and eat in delicious cornucopia ^_^

wouldn't mind a rekorderlig, classy cans

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Hi all, havent been in here much but thought I should at least wave hello .o/

Welcome Fishie, hope you enjoy the journey to being a veggie:)

I'll leave with this, because it is awesome:

laser_pointer.png

I may have made a dog run into a wall a few times with that >_>

phd2k.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

time to go to town and eat in delicious cornucopia ^_^

wouldn't mind a rekorderlig, classy cans

*shakes fist*

Dam you for reminding me about this beautiful drink, used to get it the whole time in tesco but they don't seem to have it anymore :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Happy International Women's Day everyone! I'm going to have a pancake party with some girlfriends tonight and listen to a lot of riot grrrl!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Absurdum wrote: »

It is for me?

• Advertisement

It was being DDOS'd earlier. Seems be ok now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement