Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Tame those wild boots Jim!
    hmm I shall have to invest sometime maybe. Looking like leather wouldnt bother me.

are you colour-blind, those are not purple!
    If I think they're purply before I look at the picture they do look very purply, but then if I forget about that suggestion and look at it again later, they don't. Hmmm... autosuggestion I guess. So you're both colourblind and not.

--LOS-- wrote: »
    you return to say this lol!
    what 'type' is that then. Someone who doesn't like cats is very off-putting, like how, how you could you not like them!
    I generally like you too :P

It seems like artistic/design types tend to like cats a lot, or maybe it's just my friends and people from blogs I read, idk. There's also the "animals are sooo cute!" types which often favour cats. Ok, I might not be that good at statistics. Dogs are pretty cool too!

Anyway I just got this pic from kitty-boyfriend... it doesn't even show all the cats his family have* but you get to see what looks like doubleheaded shadowcat!

siamesecat.jpg

*Not all their cats are fully domesticated. They get vet services and food, but refuse to live with the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

zVxMd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Oh sweet mother of...that is insanely adorable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

It looks so tiny in the big blanket :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

GO SQUIRREL YOU MAJESTIC BEAST!!

In other news:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Aoifey! wrote: »
    It looks so tiny in the big blanket :)

thought absurdum said that and i lolled

that's what she said

no really, she did, it wasn't me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I saw that guy one day on o'connell st just sitting with his rabbit and little dog side by side on his lap :)

Those are lovely cats anothernight, so many ^_^

ok I'm stealing some pictures here.....

cat in Tar's house...

mudbut_stairs.jpg

cat next door to that...

cat_next_door.jpg

It looks like the Cheshire Cat :D

Hello lovelies!!

Guess what I did on Friday?

I jumped out of a plane is what! :) I'm in the process of putting them up on Picasa, they are already on Facebook!
    It was absolutely unreal! Just so amazing!

Hope you are all well! Heading into town in the morning to go buy some books in Chapters! I love sales in bookshops!

:)

I saw the pics, looks great! what kinda sale they got on?

Ah man it was just amazing!! Such an amazing experience!
    I think it's up to 50% off...I love that shop on a regular day anyway! Then I plan on sitting in the Phoenix Park for an hour or two if it's sunny! :)

You got a lot of pix anyway to remember.

Nice plan! Must look in there more often, mmm cheap books

I got a video as well, which I should have in about a week too! We felt it was worth getting the shots to remember it by! :)

133 should be enough to relive it :D
    you recorded it on the way down?

Yep! A guy jumps out before me and filmed the whole thing down before we opened the parachute, then lands and films my landing! Very cool job!

you know whats cheaper.......a library or the internet!!

post some pics Kellief so I can see!

• Advertisement

I will try! Are you on google+ by any chance? I have them up on that too! oh I'll try picasa!
    I know the internet is free but I like to have my own copy!

kellief wrote: »
    I will try! Are you on google+ by any chance? I have them up on that too! oh I'll try picasa!
    I know the internet is free but I like to have my own copy!

no I'm not part of the elite :(

ah I can see one profile pic of it with your big open mouth, that's good enough for me :D
    were you terrified?!

oh I meant just buying the books online, it is nice to have your own copy!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Hmmph, I only discovered today that Worcester sauce isn't vegetarian, it's something that didn't occur to me to check because I don't use it very often in cooking. There's anchovies in it :mad:

Fishie wrote: »
    Hmmph, I only discovered today that Worcester sauce isn't vegetarian, it's something that didn't occur to me to check because I don't use it very often in cooking. There's anchovies in it :mad:

noooo, get the 'life free from' worcestor sauce, it's completely vegan! You can get it everywhere, tescos etc.

Fishie wrote: »
    There's anchovies in it :mad:

those bastards are in a lot of sauces so they are, you gotta watch out for them

/spam

http://comp.boardsdeals.ie/r/en/11634

win an ipad2 with boards, if you win one I win one :cool:
    answer:250

http://gawker.com/5819988/giant-boner+inducing-spider-rampages-in-supermarket lol

150375_700b.jpg

5710_wtf.jpg

• Advertisement

oh for ****s sake

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement