Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

poor effort Tar :|

hai everybody, is anothernight away this summer, where she hiding!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Lol Warwick Davies(sp?) is a little legend! That show is a good one, as is the series where Ricky Gervais sends him around the world, doing stupid tasks for no reason:p

Oh anothernight is keeping busy btw, and is just fine. Not travelling Europe like this time last year though! I'm sure we'll have another visit in here soon :)

I need to go for another run today, it aint gonna happen so gotta wait until tomorrow :(

Lol Warwick Davies(sp?) is a little legend! That show is a good one, as is the series where Ricky Gervais sends him around the world, doing stupid tasks for no reason:p

Oh anothernight is keeping busy btw, and is just fine. Not travelling Europe like this time last year though! I'm sure we'll have another visit in here soon :)

I need to go for another run today, it aint gonna happen so gotta wait until tomorrow :(

An idiot abroad, I love that show! Still confused about whether that guy actually knows he's funny or not.

ah good, 'hello anothernight' o/

Volbeat are playing here in October, how did I not know about this before! Tickets €13.50! Cant beat that!
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180046DC9D2622DB?artistid=976221&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

He probably doesnt fully realise it, but still manages to be funny as always in every episode :D

Didnt Volbeat play here last October too? I thought You went to that...or had plans to?

• Advertisement

He probably doesnt fully realise it, but still manages to be funny as always in every episode :D

Didnt Volbeat play here last October too? I thought You went to that...or had plans to?

he comes off as being completely stupid but I think he's just being clever and knows well, he's damn funny either way :D

naw they cancelled last time due to one of the band members being ill, didnt have tickets or anything, definitely gona go this time though. As should you btw!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

volbeat!!!!! no misisng em this time

Also i would LOVE either the carmelised onion or the garlic mayo of these

http://www.heinz.co.uk/ourfood/sauces/mayonnaise/deli-mayo-caramelised-onion-

/drool

you dont like mayo! :confused:

but my friend made them sound so nice, i like egg mayo! is garlic mayo like garlic dip :p

I love carmelised onion mmm

I dun gedit, you don't even like proper mayo, lol that you listen to them! garlic mayo is not really like the takeaway garlic mayo.

by this reasoning, you love ketchup....so you should love tomatoes

• Advertisement

i think i was just starving and he started talking about carmelised onions :p i think they probably sound nice cos i am imagining garlic dip etc and that i wont like em! maybe mayonnaise is nice, ive not tried it in years and i do like egg mayo, hmm! secret sauce sounds lovely anyway!

well maybe if he suggested it :P

and answer your phone! heh

But I always eat mayo and praise it and I try so hard to make you taste secret sauce and you wouldnt! Just typical, all of a sudden someone else will say how nice something is and you're preaching about it like I've never said it before. Just don't listen to me :(

:'(

:pac:

woops sorry, my phone is never that near by when I have many rooms I can be in while down home!

i did try to make secret sauce bu had no ketchup, have both now, just need a burger mmm
    dun cry, ill give you the credit in my memoirs when i like tomatoes and peppers one day :pac:

la ti da with your luxury bubble

so your attempt was.....mayo?!

heehee luxury bubble :D

ah i gave up and no sauce was had!

come back to my luxury bubble, i have a merc ;)

just thought id throw this here ^_^

game ive been looking forward to for years!

http://www.dota2.com/

showcasing it next month, and inviting people to play for a first prize of 1000000 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

say wat

That banana vid is AWESOME!!:D:D

DoTA 2? You'll be in nerdlinger heaven with that one...we wont ever see You again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Ethical Toothbrush?

I so want this to be a band.

And to be in it.

• Advertisement

los finished her first computer game today, resident evil 5. /sniff so proud

FTGFOP wrote: »
    I so want this to be a band.

And to be in it.

sounds like a dodge indie band

is so cute I almost cwied
    los finished her first computer game today, resident evil 5. /sniff so proud

I did! I almost finished it last night but I got too stressed out at it and had to quit it till the morning :pac:

So in other words...You got scared:pac:

Its ok.....

no its not:p

So in other words...You got scared:pac:

Its ok.....

no its not:p

no I didn't! it's not exactly a scary game, just get frustrated when I can't complete something in it, stressful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

that's the problem with computer games today, they have an end, I remember the time I played Centipede on the Atari 2600 for 17 days straight, oh yeah

young people :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

typed a massively long response to the cafe paradiso thread about the different layers of vegetarianism and accidentally deleted it..... NOOOOOOOO cba typing it again

typed a massively long response to the cafe paradiso thread about the different layers of vegetarianism and accidentally deleted it..... NOOOOOOOO cba typing it again

ah go on! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

well well well...

• Advertisement

sketch!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement