Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

voucher

Options
  • 01-07-2009 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Hi

My sisters bought me a voucher for an airline for my birthday last december. I decided to use it today only to be told that there was a glitch in their system on the day that they bought the voucher and that they never charged my sisters card. They never informed my sister about this and i only figured it out because i tried to use the voucher. At the moment my sister is going through her bank statements to see if it went through or not. I have an email with a reference number stating that this is my voucher for x amount and a set of terms and conditions. My question is that if they didnt charge my sisters card have i any entitlement to the voucher as they never bothered to notify myself or my sister about theit "glitch"?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

No payment = no voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Well if your voucher looks identical to one that was paid for....

Is it that the number your quoting is not showing as sold? If so, as in a shop you would be left with a worthless credit card but no CC charge, if this happened you wouldn't have a case.

Advertisement