Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterfront hotel salthill

Options
  • 01-07-2009 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi
    Can you tell me anything about the waterfront hotel in salthill is it an nice hotel. We are going to a wedding in the galway bay hotel and want to stay close to it. Would it be walking distance from the galway bay hotel. I think it is new so it should be clean and modern thats all we looking for nothing fancy really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Reviews from tripadvisor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Only a couple minutes walk away from the Galway Bay Hotel so location-wise it is great. Can't tell you what the hotel itself is like I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

It's built on top of pub that blares loud music. :eek:

Other than that, you are only 5 mins walk from Galway Bay.

Why don't you stay in the Galway Bay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 zander74

possibly one of the worst hotels i've ever stayed in, terrible rooms, terrible beds and that was in the "Penthouse Suite". I wouldn't go near it if I were you

Advertisement