Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value sunglasses?

• 01-07-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,127 ✭✭✭✭

like a dope i lost a new pair of oakleys so i need new shades, is there anywhere having a decent sale at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Tk Maxx Carrickmines, as I see you're in Blackrock. Desinger brand sungalsses from €20, fairly good range there at the moment. There is a stand at the front of the store and a smaller one near the lift. I got two nice pairs at the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,127 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

cheers

what kinda stuff do they have there?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Police, Cerruti, Channel, D&G, Max Mara, Aviator, Givenchy etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

These look similar to you're old ones (from the photos of your car!);)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Aldi tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Cyrus wrote: »
    like a dope i lost a new pair of oakleys so i need new shades, is there anywhere having a decent sale at the moment?

Oakley's??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

TK Maxx are good - but they are fashion orientated so you might not find a pair of sports type sunglasses there.

There is a sunglasses shop in Kildare Village (the outlet place) but I don't know if they are good value or not.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

ebay is generally the best value for oakleys, just stick to somewhere with 100% feedback and a lot of sales. I got my crosshairs from premium optics on there.

Advertisement