Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Grocery query?

Options
  • 01-07-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Perhaps it is just our local Dunnes but the last few weeks there has been no litre or 2 litre sizes in Olive Oil or litre sizes in Fairy Liquid for example. Its annoying as I end up buying more of these goods more often or is this the idea? Anybody else notice anything like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The large bottle of fairy is a 650ml bottle, (€1.99)I haven't seen a 1lt bottle how much was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

sofia11 wrote: »
    Perhaps it is just our local Dunnes but the last few weeks there has been no litre or 2 litre sizes in Olive Oil or litre sizes in Fairy Liquid for example. Its annoying as I end up buying more of these goods more often or is this the idea? Anybody else notice anything like this?

like wmpdd3 said the makers of Fairy, Procter and Gamble, have changed the sizes of all their products to some economical range it also affects their washing powder

as for olive oil I can answer why dont u ask a manager or member of staff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

There was a story in one of the Sunday newspapers, where the head of Aldi was criticizing Dunnes for the amount of shelf space they were giving to certain items, Olive Oil being one of them...

So maybe its a reaction to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Yeah it also said they've started chucking olive oil into bargain bins.

Advertisement