Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 Screen

• 01-07-2009 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks just wondering if anyone can anyone tell me where one might be able to get my screen replaced and side speakers. o and how much will it cost.. In the meath area cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The screen is a quick fix, if it is just the screen. Normally €60ish.

How do you know the speakers need to be replaced. Is it still under the nokia 24 month warranty? Did you cause the damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

The speakers are blown so making a crackly sound... Could i drop it into carphone or one of them........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

elius wrote: »
    The speakers are blown so making a crackly sound... Could i drop it into carphone or one of them........

You could drop into a carphone warehouse. Is the phone still under warranty? It would be free for the speakers if it was. You could just send it to mprc.ie/ yourself or techmenders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

If your phone is under 2 years old they might fix the phone for free under the warrenty. Have a look here and see where your local store is : http://www.nokia.ie/store-locator It would be worth it as it could save you a few Euros

Advertisement