Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aguero V Messi

• 01-07-2009 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I have seen clips of Kun Aguero and the guys looks class but I would like opinions from people who watch alor of La liga. How good is he? Is he or maybe in time be as good or surpass Lionel Messi? He David Villa and Frank Ribery are the only big stars worthwhile that haven't moved on yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

He will probably be the next target for Man utd to spend their Ronaldo money on according to the press now that Benzema has joined Madrid but vs Messi its a no contest, Messi wins hands down. He does have huge potential though that is undeniable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Better than Messi + Torres put together

(unless we fail to sign him, that is... in that case he's sh*te)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

He's good but he's not terribly consistent, from what I've seen.

Not really the same type of player as Messi. He's more central and can also play effectively up front.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

He should've been sacked for the misses he had at the Bernabeu this season :eek:

Mind you him and the entire Atletico strike force

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

He's a very good player, very quick and strong but he lacks height and needs to improve his composure and finishing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Aguero's just a flat track bully without Forlan

Have a feeling the Manc's will be spunking away 40 odd million if they buy him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Messi is just 1 year older than Aguero, so I don't think he will ever surpass him.

Advertisement