Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Roommate?

Options
  • 01-07-2009 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm coming to UCD on exchange from Canada for the first semester (Sept - Dec 2009) and I was wondering if anyone was looking for a roommate.

I'd like somewhere as close as possible to UCD (i.e. walking distance) though that is negotiable. I'd prefer to move in around the middle of August as I fly in on the 21st but I have a week booked in hostel anyway so a little later would be fine.

Let me know if you're interested or want to know more or if you know somewhere else I could look.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 MickBeth

I too have been looking for a room-mate and would love to converse further into the matter, SO.....if you could PM me to discus i would be very happy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anna1606

Hi!I am an italian erasmus student and I am looking for a room near UCD in your same period!

Advertisement