Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic design blog

Options
  • 01-07-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hello! I've been trying out blogging for a while, I'd love to know what everyone thinks of the content? I'm not really looking for design criticism, I'm just using a blogger template at the moment. I want to see if people like it and if I can find the time to post consistently before I buy a domain and switch to wordpress etc.

Anyway, this is it:
    http://jonzedesign.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭susy

My two cents -I really like it, though starting off with fashion show invitations was always gona make me happy :)

Nice mix of things in general. I think it would be nice if you said a little more, so we get your opinions on stuff coming through, and maybe a little more description of what it is in the images, the why not associates entry comes to mind.

Overall really lovely stuff, and Ill be back!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

Thank you so much! I'm glad you mentioned about not writing enough, it's something I've thought was wrong before, I'll try to change it from now on.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

So is any of that your work?

I have a few things posted there, only recent work though:

http://jonzedesign.blogspot.com/search/label/my%20work

I've moved my blog over to wordpress and gotten my own domain! I've never used wordpress before but so far I'm really loving it!

I've also put in a portfolio section.

jonzedesign.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement