Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Blackrock

Options
  • 01-07-2009 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here use Perlico in Blackrock? im thinking of changing to them thought ive heard that they basically just resell Eircoms deal. What ISP's are good in this area? my phone line does not qualify for smart broadband :mad: as i heard they operate independent of Eircom. At the moment ive got Irish broadband wireless for 55e a month and is it teh ****!
    Im planning to cancel it by the end of this month.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    Does anyone here use Perlico in Blackrock? im thinking of changing to them thought ive heard that they basically just resell Eircoms deal. What ISP's are good in this area? my phone line does not qualify for smart broadband :mad: as i heard they operate independent of Eircom. At the moment ive got Irish broadband wireless for 55e a month and is it teh ****!
    Im planning to cancel it by the end of this month.

Magnet are available in Blackrock for up to 24Mb service.

http://magnetentertainment.ie/products/llu/index.htm

Advertisement