Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MADAM LISA LIMERICK

Options
  • 01-07-2009 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Madam Lisa in Catherine Street, Limerick.

Anyone ever been to see her???

I have, with 2 friends. I will post details later on, just generating sm responses in the meantime.

Surprised there are none on here as she has been based at Cath St for years and years.
    My mam knows of her growing up and said that her granfather used read fortunes aswell.

Please post ur experience of her in detail - be v interesting for us all Im sure!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I went to see her in Cork when she visited before, and nothing I was told was accurate. I was told I would be changing jobs within three months, was there for over another 3 years. I was also told someone in the family would be getting engaged and/or having a baby within the next six months - neither occurred. 8 years later now, and am expecting my first niece/nephew, and first brother only got married last year. Personally, would not waste my money on her again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Michelle_H

My friend & I went to see her in Feb this year she said i will get engaged this year Im engaged since last year, she said I would be married before the year is out & heavily pregant on my wedding day, I am not getting married till 2014 and am not pregnant, she also said I would get my course in UL this september did not get it, she also said I am more or less going to drown if I dont be careful round water, she also told my friend that her & her boyfiend would be broken up in the next 6 months and not remain friends afterwards, they are very much still together and going strong. I would not return to her.
    Heard there is a guy called PJ Martin in castletroy who does it would love to hear if he is any good.
    I went to a woman called Yvonne from Tipp 2 years ago she is excellent with messages from other side. The best psychic I have been to was a woman called Claire in Jurry's hotel Limerick also in Feb she records your reading on a cd she got everything acurate about who I am & who my fiance are as people & things that have happened that she could not possibly guess. She comes to Jurry's in Limerick once a year she is from England i would higly recommend her to anyone. I also have both Yvonnes & Claires numbers if anyoone wants me to pm them on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Anyone else go to Madame Lisa - my friend is very keen to go

Advertisement