Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men wearing skirts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

then what, tights in winter???shaved legs ???masculinity and femininity are poles apart ladies , thats the attraction . I want men to be men ....thats MEN .
    not something in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Meh, whatever floats your boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭nayorleck114

God, where did you come up with your post. I'm a man and the last thing i would wear is a skirt. Its totally 100% a womans item (and some look great in them) Guys who wear them, well... I think they are lacking.. vitamins or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I have found men that wear skirts in a manly fashion not to be lacking at all in fact they tend to have more 'balls' both metaphysically and in actuality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Very few men actually have decent legs though.
    The same can be said of women, especially Irish women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

As a Scot, I LOVE a man in a kilt - I'm not sure how I'd feel if my o/h decided he wanted to wear a skirt or dress on a regular basis...after I stopped laughing I'd probably get used to it, eventually. Seems unfair that I can wear shirts and trousers and no-one blinks an eye-lid - maybe this is the next step towards complete equality...? :eek::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I'm not sure how I'd feel if my o/h decided he wanted to wear a skirt or dress on a regular basis...after I stopped laughing I'd probably get used to it, eventually.

If I had a boyfriend who look a liking to wearing skirts, I have to say I'd make the relationship platonic!

It just wouldn't work for me, I'm afraid.

Yeah, it doesn't sit right with me either - but I like a man in a sarong and a kilt...maybe man-skirts are just a step too far! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Yeah, it doesn't sit right with me either - but I like a man in a sarong and a kilt...maybe man-skirts are just a step too far! :confused:

Do you see anything wrong with how a lot of men wear very tight trousers and jeans ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Not a thing wrong with it in fairness, if they want to strangle the twins and Jnr, let them!

As for being natural....What the hell is natural about a man wearing a skirt? It's about as natural as horses eating eachother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

espinolman wrote: »
    Do you see anything wrong with how a lot of men wear very tight trousers and jeans ?
    Only if it's so tight I don't have to ask their religion ... :pac:

I'd rather see a man in a pair of Speedos than a skirt.

And that's saying a lot!

Speedo vs Skirt pic battle...

GO!

:pac:

Speedo vs Skirt pic battle...

GO!

:pac:
    Well you can start us off (and win the prize!) by posting a pic of yourself in that wetsuit of yours! :p:D

Well you can start us off (and win the prize!) by posting a pic of yourself in that wetsuit of yours! :p:D

Well...I haz speedos handy (I've no idea why the fcuk I have speedos tho?!?!?! :confused:) but the wetsuit could be fun too ;):D

Well...I haz speedos handy (I've no idea why the fcuk I have speedos tho?!?!?! :confused:)
    Oh, I think we ALL know the answer to that one, mate!! ;)

We could all use a few laughs, so go out over the weekend, get drunk and come back with some skirt photos!

ALL OF YOU!

:D

I has a feeling it was a requirement for somewhere in belgium... :confused::cool:

Yes - but I think a quick lesson in general fashion and the disturbing phenomena of ca-male-toe would fix that for the most part. I think men wearing skirts because they can't pick trousers/jeans that fit, or more worrisome, those that think people want to see the shadowed outline of their genitalia would just result in said same men wearing mini's or see-thru numbers or other hideous fashion faux pas with skirts instead. Personally, I'd rather see the tight trousers than that. :eek:

those that think people want to see the shadowed outline of their genitalia :eek:

Maybe that is why some women don't want men to wear skirts , because these women do want to see the shadowed outline of :eek: .

And maybe that is why certain women like men to wear tight trousers !:eek:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

And maybe some women think that a man who is happy and confident is what he is wearing is part of what of what makes him sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Iskenderun

It takes balls for a man to wear a skirt in public.
    I have no objection to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

What do you ladies think of men wearing skirts ?

I think skirts are cool

I find skirts they are very comfortable to wear i own three skirts but i am planning to get more and wear them more often , if not all the time.

I like the first skirt in here :

http://hubpages.com/hub/Coming-Soon-To-A-Store-Near-You--Skirts-For-Men

dont mind men wearing skirts- each to their own.

OH AND IM A WOMAN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

K4t wrote: »
    The same can be said of women, especially Irish women.

:rolleyes: and yet so many of the (super good looking, charming, physically perfect) Irish men are more than happy to get with an Irish woman.

I asked here the question 'do you see anything wrong with tight trousers and jeans on men ' and no one seems to have gotten it , well women would not know about this , you see some men love tight trousers , especialy jeans , you see its tight in there and if they move in a certain way and they go out in public and have this queer smile on their faces , do you know doing that is public is against the law !

Seriously it is against the law .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

The only thing that would have improved the men's final at Wimbledon last Sunday is if Andy Roddick and Roger Federer were wearing skirts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Lol.

Men not wearing skirts is a peculiar hangup in today's society. There's nothing distinctly feminine about the concept of a skirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Well...I haz speedos handy (I've no idea why the fcuk I have speedos tho?!?!?! :confused:) but the wetsuit could be fun too ;):D

Because the 'S' has worn off? ;)

Well once upon a time, the menchildren scoffed at the mere thought of wearing pink. Remember that? Remember? Remember when that happened? Hmmmm?

Oh I won't wear pink either...*shudder*

ITS WRONG!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I think we need proof that espinolman wears skirts and not just trying to controversial.

Advertisement