Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Upgrade

• 01-07-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

Im changing from meteor bill over to 3 bill in a couple of weeks and will be getting a new phone, anyone have any ideas, i have had a SE W910i for the last year and find it crap, its way too slow when responding to buttons being pressed and you have to nearly set up a tri pod when taking a picture to stop it from fuzzing.

i would like a good camera/video recorder on the new phone, i dont use the internet at all really, was looking at the samsung tocco for €29, is it any good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Im changing from meteor bill over to 3 bill in a couple of weeks and will be getting a new phone, anyone have any ideas, i have had a SE W910i for the last year and find it crap, its way too slow when responding to buttons being pressed and you have to nearly set up a tri pod when taking a picture to stop it from fuzzing.

i would like a good camera/video recorder on the new phone, i dont use the internet at all really, was looking at the samsung tocco for €29, is it any good

The W995 is in their magazine as coming soon. I have a w705 for a while now and have had no problems with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

I'm out of the trade in the ROI for about a year now, however due to travelling back and forwards across the border I'm considering keeping my three Ireland handset working. However, is it just me or have the upgrades went the way of o2 and gotten absolutely rubbish. I've always found in the past that since 2006 an upgrading customer got a phone for either the same or less than a new customer, however this year the situation seems to have reversed and the upgrades are as bad as o2's always were.

Advertisement