Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't play worms 2?

• 01-07-2009 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Something funny going on here. I bought and downloaded Worms 2 from XBLA, and the download completed but there's no sign of it when I go into my games library - how the hell do I start it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Rebooted the 'box and there it is. Oh well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Stephen wrote: »
    Rebooted the 'box and there it is. Oh well :)

Is it any good? Like better than the 1st? I have the trial download but I havn't played it yet.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Much better than the 1st. Better weapons, physics and landscapes but nowhere near as good as the PC version. How easy would it have been to include a level editor ffs?

If you still play the 1st one from time to time, I'd advise getting it. You'll get as much time and fun out of this one as you did from the 1st one. It's only €8 at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

AH! I realy want this game! Must...get...MS...points...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Holy Hand Grenade FTW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Anyone having problems getting more than 2 people into an online match? Sometimes it works but the last couple of days myself and a few mates have been having trouble setting up matches with more than 2 people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Got the demo of this the other day. I dunno, while i'm sure the game is good and all I just couldn't play it. I really don't think those games work very well without a mouse and keyboard, mainly because you have a time limit on your go and traversing the weapons menu is a bit of a trek

Advertisement