Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyfriend having an affair - so real!

Options
  • 01-07-2009 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭

So I had this incredibly lucid dream where I found out that my boyfriend was having an affair with a work collegue and I just found out. It was my reaction, and I could actually feel the rage. Also I remember sensing the kind of satisfaction that the other girl was feeling that 'she had him'.

My boyfriend and I get on fantastic - love him to bits and trust him totally. he's never even met my collegue! And she's really nice too.

I was watching someting about an affair that night or maybe the night before but seriously it freaked me out because it was so real!

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I wouldn't worry about it. It sounds like an innocent dream.

If you are concerned, you could try talking to your boyfriend about it, but what is the point? It's not like anything happened. You could always slip it into the conversation... "I had this really odd dream, you were with someone else, isn't that weird!"

I suppose you could read into it and say that you are slightly insecure about your boyfriend's intentions, but judging by your post ("love him to bits and trust him totally") I'd say that isn't an issue.

Long story short: Don't worry about, it is just innocent. If it's a recurring dream then look into it further.

Advertisement