Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edge Hairdressers in Dundalk?

Options
  • 01-07-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

How much would a cut and blow dry be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sir Rantsalot

Why not give them a call?

Jagged Edge
    1 River Lane, Dundalk, Co. Louth
    042-9333220

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Its about €40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tippy

How much would a cut and blow dry be?

Hi cookiedoughice.

Can i ask how did ur hair cut go in edge?
    Ive heard a few stories about that place!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

tippy wrote: »
    Hi cookiedoughice.

Can i ask how did ur hair cut go in edge?
    Ive heard a few stories about that place!:eek:

Tippy I suspect you are the one who either owns/works for Deja vu.

The reason my conscience forces me to raise such a suspicion is because your 1st post out of three was praising Deja vu, your second was on the attack of the hair shop and now your third post quite clearly reveals you having a go at poor old jagged edge which is a great business in the town that keeps to itself.

Should my suspicions be correct ( and I doubt you'll own up to it anyway ) about your position, then I would advise you not to be slagging other businesses in the town. Doing so really does contradict your first post which tells us that deja vu has ''lovely staff'' and also damages the shops credibility.

lastly it would be just advisable for you to ...mind your own business ( pun intended) and leave off the slagging. If advertising is your thing then do so in a more appropriate and civilized manner.

I'm sure deja vu is a nice place, ( my joke in the other thread about the whole social welfare thing was just me havin a laugh, as I'm on social welfare me self :P ) but should you own/work in deja vu I feel that it should be brought to your attention that you didnt do it any justice at all.

Peace and bubbles
    Stephen <3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

OK. The OP has had their question answered so I'm closing this and it should be the end to the matter.

If anyone has any problems with a post then please use the report post function and leave it to the moderators to deal with. I'd also like to remind users that advertising and shilling isn't permitted on boards so a brush up on the rules may be advised.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement