Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris

Options
  • 01-07-2009 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26 Stray Cat

Is it me or is Chris a di*k! He cant even hold a debate with freddy because i feel hes not intelectual enough to do so,i know freddy is painfull at the best of times but god he's startinfg to bug me,
    Stray

Comments

I think it's actually "Kris" not "Chris". Also there's a sticky at the top of the forum about swearing so you may want to edit your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Totally agree Stray. That man is soooo rude - and painfully dull as well.

Oh janey, can you imagine what Sree will be like if Freddie is evicted?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Alice1 wrote: »

Oh janey, can you imagine what Sree will be like if Freddie is evicted?

Don't even joke about that!

Doesn't bear thinking about :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Stray Cat

I think it's actually "Kris" not "Chris". Also there's a sticky at the top of the forum about swearing so you may want to edit your post.

Kris/Chris like who cares...and technically i didnt swear;)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

He's definitely coming across as a bit of a tool these days, I didn't mind him at the start. I thought he was funny but he's only ever funny by association with Charlie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

He's a pr*ck of the highest order, and a bully to boot. he has sussed that Freddie is from a much higher gene pool than he is, and has the capability of seeing through bs and holding an intelligent conversation, and Kris is threatened by that.

can't wait to see him go. halfwit to win! I think Freddie is awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

The only people I like in that house are Freddie, Siavash and Marcus, the rest are absolutely awful. People like Kris, Dogface, Karly etc are so pointless.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I think Kris is intimidated by Halfwit's superior intellect... so how does he hide that by trying to belittle him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Stray Cat wrote: »
    He cant even hold a debate with freddy because i feel hes not intelectual enough to do so

/point failed.

Advertisement