Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web designer needed

Options
  • 01-07-2009 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I need to get a website built asap and would welcome quotes from you all.

The site will need the following:

Home page, Products page (splitting into sub categories), FAQs, Testimonials, Contact Us.

I will need an online shop with SSL, setup up for at least 2 major credit cards and paypal and a content management system.

While I plan to sell two categories of product I need to get one category setup asap. This first category will only have 6 products in the shop.

I don't have a logo but was hoping to base the branding around the domain name. I can supply graphic content.

The other product category will have up to 50 products. We would look at settting this category up and I would add the product range myself over a few weeks.

I have Paypal account setup and have registered domain name. Not hosted yet though.

I will need a written quotation before comencement and vat invoice at the end. I am looking for a) someone who can have this site live in approx 1 week and b) a competitive price to include all works, ssl certs etc.

PM me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

Hi Moderator, Dont think you're allowed post jobs here, but 1 week is not even nearly long enough for anyone to do this job, unless they're churning out templates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Dont think you're allowed post jobs here
    Thats correct.
    1 week is not even nearly long enough for anyone to do this job
    Gross understatement.

KingPuck, please read the rules and stickies at the head of the forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement