Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Satio

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

The official release date for the The Satio (and Aino and Yari) is 28th September, so I suppose mid to late October for Irish Operators to be in the shops.
    It looks a very good phone, and for me it has a Xenon Flash so it can take decent indoor pictures, and having GPS, MicroSD and the Symbian OS look very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

The official release date for the The Satio (and Aino and Yari) is 28th September, so I suppose mid to late October for Irish Operators to be in the shops.
    It looks a very good phone, and for me it has a Xenon Flash so it can take decent indoor pictures, and having GPS, MicroSD and the Symbian OS look very good
    You should look on you tube, there is some good videos of the Satio in action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

*Bump*

Any rumors on which networks will carrying this? Or is it too early to know?

Advertisement