Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting a large print done well - reasonably

• 02-07-2009 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know anywhere in Dublin that is not overkill expensive I can get a 12x10 print done on Saturday- that is to leave in csrd/disc or whatever & collect on Saturday too.

thanks

keps

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

drop stcstc (steve) a PM .... hope I got the username right.

he does a fair amount of prints for people on the site and his work is apparently top quality.

i think the website is : www.360-dpi.ie...or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Gunns in Wexford Street should do it for you within a few hours if you go in early and ask nicely. 12x10 isn't a normal size but if you explain you want a print size of 12x10 then they should be able to do it on a larger paper size (12x18 for example) and leave a white border so you can crop to your desired size. a 12x18 costs €12 in Gunns I think. Ask for Kathy. She sorts out thr printing most of the time so if you explaining to her exactly what you want you'll get sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Wow thanks for the quick replies- Gunns it is on Saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Just make sure you explain fully what you want. It seems to me you want a 12x10 print (image size) which would have to br printed on 12x18 paper (as thats the next available size) which would leave white borders. You can bring it in on a CD or memory stock and ask to show them on screen what exactly you'd like done so there is no conufsion about it. I've found with irreglaur sizes like this its better to explain and show as best as you can so its gets done the ay you want it 1st time around. They are supe rnice in Gunns and will spend as much time as it takes to make sure you getwhat you want!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

pete4130 wrote: »

Thanks very much pete - youve been a great help

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

wouldnt ovrerly rate gunns over stcstc tbh... i'm assuming original posters pc aint calibrated etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I emailed a few photos over to Reads in Sandyford recently and asked them about getting them printed up. I collected them 2 hours later, A1 full colour prints for about 20 each I think and they turned out very well.

Advertisement