Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Squeaker, destroyer of worlds

• 02-07-2009 4:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

She will consume you and all whom you love:

squeaker_rep_s.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Is this for C&C or is it just a Random picture posted to get some thanks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I did that once with this mis-begotten thread, and got not one single reply. OR any thanks :(

-edit-
    Actually, why is the picture a different tone on the blog as it is on boards ? Different edit ? Or did an embedded colour profile get dropped along the way somewhere ? I'm just asking because I just updated to FF 3.5 which is meant to support colour profiles properly by default (at last ...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

I chose to present this edit as the juxtopisition between the colourful, soft background and sharp, angry, black and white kitten was just too rich to pass up.

I plan to replace the older image on my blog with this image, which is why I took out the link back to my site. I haven't yet had a chance to actually do that though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

She loos furry dangerous alright

Pretty much just a random image because I know half of this board are secretly cat lovers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Lolcat-xkcd-comic.JPG

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Fenster wrote: »
    Pretty much just a random image because I know half of this board are secretly cat lovers.
    Aye, who doesn't love a bit of pussy sitting on your duvet waiting for you?! :D

Aye, who doesn't love a bit of pussy sitting on your duvet waiting for you?! :D

I don't think that this wet pussy would be a fun one. ;)

Advertisement