Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

having more than one account?

Options
  • 02-07-2009 6:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

OK, I was thinkin, I'd like to change my Username, sometimes, but mostly I like the one I have, so whats the story with settin up a second account, is that allowed or not, I tried to do it earlier but it said I couldnt because I had already used my email addy to set up an account.

I presume that if one account gets banned all accounts get banned, so thats not really an issue, and also obviously I would have to reapply to any private forums I am a member of, but mainly I just want to set up a 'sh!ts and giggles' account where I can be a little more anonymous in my postings of hi Larious observations, without havin all the ascosiated baggage that goes with the current nick, so one serious login and one more lighthearted persona.

well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Basically, you want a second account to troll, albeit lightly.

No :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Bugger :(

I had a really cool new username picked out and all.

Advertisement