Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC in rathmines :)

Options
  • 02-07-2009 8:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

UPC have upgraded their network in Rathmines and are selling broadband, its not on their site but you can phone up and confirm your address. Book it online though, saves you €30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

eggselent...did they mention if it extended to ranelagh?

I wonder if there's a way I can get my DVR to tell me that the internet is available...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 loreanatus

Delighted to hear this...
    I live in Rathmines, practically right by the Grand Canal, yet no access til now...
    I sometimes work from home and mobile broadband has let me down in the past, just when I needed a reliable connexion...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

It's not upgraded everywhere in Rathmines. But a fair amount of it is done. If anyone's got broadband from UPC in D6, give a more specific idea of what area you're in. Eg NSEW Rathmines or Rathgar or Ranelagh, not far from such and such a road.

Just so people outside your locality don't get their hopes up:pac:

Advertisement