Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo, need recommendations!

Options
  • 02-07-2009 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey all,

I want to get a tattoo and it will be my first so want to get it from the best possible in Dublin. I would just like some feedback if you know the best places to get one. I haven't a clue about tattoo parlours or their whereabouts here in Dublin and the only one I managed to find on the net is Snakebite on Abbey St. which looks good. If anybody has any suggestions and locations of other places please post! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The 'Best possible place' depends on what style of tattoo you want.
    There are loads of threads here about different studios, and even threads with artists portfolios. Best to go have a look through them first.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Smithy2306

hey man,

its an all black image of a bird, like a silhouette. i hear all black is hard to keep though!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

Wildcat on the top floor of Stephens Green shopping is very good, its a piercing studio also. They are very helpful and there is always a crowd queuing up for a tattoo as they are highly rated. They have a display of designs but will help you design it as well if thats what your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mossyman wrote: »
    Wildcat on the top floor of Stephens Green shopping is very good, its a piercing studio also. They are very helpful and there is always a crowd queuing up for a tattoo as they are highly rated. They have a display of designs but will help you design it as well if thats what your looking for.

Didn't seem too interested in helping me design something before, told me several times to pick stuff off the flash charts and he'd combine them together, despite me saying I wanted a custom design drawn up, different from what is on their flash charts.

Advertisement