Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOOMLA issue-freaked!

Options
  • 02-07-2009 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hey gang

hope yer all well

i just installed marketplace 5 on my website

i have it locally host so i cant post any link, but i took a screen shot of how it looks, i have legacy 1.0 enabled for the purpose of some extensions featured.

but marketplace is only semi functioning, as can be seen in the pic there is a lot of code errors appearing.

any ideas whats going on?

thanks ed

p.s. i do not have a problem using another 'classified ad' plugin if thats what it takes to get a fully functional 'classified ads' type website!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭eurotrotter

sorry bout the delay lad

heres the screen shot,

thanks for the help

sdsdz.png

Pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭lostprophetsie

Pretty sure you just need to turn off error reporting in WAMP chances are your webserver will already have these turned off. Correct me if I am wrong though?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

You can turn off error reporting (these are notices rather than errors) in Joomla global config too.

Advertisement