Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java wifi problem

• 02-07-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Hi all, hope you can help me before I throw my phone out the window!

I got an LG Renoir a few months ago and I've had no problems with it...until now.
    Normally when I open a java app it'll just work over the wifi but now they won't. This happened about a month ago but I just reset the settings on the phone and it worked again...I did that last night and it did the trick. This morning though I'm having the same problem again! I tried resetting but to no avail...Data works fine over GPRS and the phone has Orange UK firmware. Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Managed to solve this. It's just a matter of going to the Browser settings and resetting them (Be careful, you'll lose your bookmarks) and then going to the java profiles and tapping "Delete All". (The second part might work on it's own, but I'm not going to try and test it :))

Advertisement