Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Flow

Options
  • 02-07-2009 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

just got a letter in from e-flow saying i didnt pay my toll on sunday past. i past the toll on sunday and monday going to AC/DC and paid the two passes just after 6pm on Monday online.

So rang up and explained i had paid and they asked for my receipt of payment from the website (which i had not saved) as i didn't think much of it after the money went through. They don't even take your email address which they could send on the receipt to which is stupid, its not like it would cost anything to do and not much to implement.

I then asked him does he want my credit card number to reference it to the payment but he said they don't have that facility.
    I told him the payment has gone through as i can see it on my online banking right now so he has asked me to print it off and fax it to him with a cover letter explaining the situation.

The payment date says July 1st when payment was actually made on June 29th but i assume it says this as i paid after 5 so the bank didnt process it till the next day so it would not come up on the online banking till midnight AKA July 1st.

Now i know its only 6 euro but its the principle of the matter.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement