Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unauthorised direct debit

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 colly_eire

Ok and how do you define a fraudulent person from a legitimate person if you don't them. But of course you seem to know it all and again like I said if a person comes into any shop asks for a phone produces their photo I.D's and bank details how can anyone say that this person is fraudulent there a sort code an account number and an account name for every bank account for a reason.
    So once again in my opinion the carphone warehouse have no reponsabilty in this if they have recieved sufficiant I.D. requirements. Fair enough you coule say they didn't check well enough but you could also say that the back didn't either and sure tahts whats the bank is there for to make sure money isn't going out of a persons account that shouldn't be. But they've proved that they don't give a **** about what money comes outta anyones account cause they've been robbin everyone blind!

Advertisement