Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Creid e no na creid" on todayfm...

• 02-07-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Howdy folks,

i listen to todayfm regularily and they often have these short information type segments in between the ads.
    Can anyone tell me where i can find out what shes saying in english?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

''believe it or not''

thats all i can say as i dont listen to today fm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Sorry dude, I'm not sure, I'm guessing if you gave the station a call they might be able to help you? If you're learning Irish I bet you'll crack onto what they're saying pretty soon into your study as it's usually Irish that ain't native Irish so it's easier to pick up the words somewhat.. that's the good news about it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

hmmm, i tried emailing them twice before but no reply

ah well ill try them again at some stage.
    thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jamesnp

dysfunct wrote: »
    hmmm, i tried emailing them twice before but no reply

ah well ill try them again at some stage.
    thanks anyway.

If you can somehow record it into mp3 for me or find it in a podcast, i'll be happy to translate.

-jp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

i would recomend audacity to do this

free and easy if you have as much time as the recording lasts plus 2 mins to save it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

They're usually facts "believe it or not" :) ... a bit like QI, I suppose, but not as hard.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

You could always e-mail into the Ray Foley show... He always takes the p*ss outta ads and stuff so he'd probably know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

hmm...
    not going to go to the hassle of waiting by the radio to record the show and then translate,
    i thought that whoever is putting those ads out there might have some sort of website or something...

@Bonkers_xOx, I tried emailing him/the show already! Might just keep trying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Fix it Friday maybe??? And wait today is......... Friday!!!!

Advertisement