Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

holy god !!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

They played a Daniel O'Donnell song or what? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

When I drove past after work at 6pm, I noticed them working on a bouncy-castle type surround thing for the stage.

Though, I've been told since that it has been taken down as it wasn't working the way it should?

Raining again now. I hope to heck the rain doesn't ruin what should be a fantastic weekend.

had a puncture apparently - got away with it last night rain really kicked in at 9:55 . think they are rebuilding now and trying to get plan b into operation (heavier rain forecast tonight)

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Who preformed the opening act last night?

• Advertisement

the logues young band from castlederg (very pogues'sy no suprise there)

full calender here

http://www.donegaltown.ie/UpLoads/Siteimages/donegaltownfes.pdf

byte

Saw some of Big Generator last night. They were very good I thought.

Looking forward to the Corona's tonight. Just hope the thunderstorm just past is the last we see of rain for the day! :)

excellent weekend congrats to all committee organisers and staff, thought mundy was poor bet the rest of the line up was pretty sound, the crowd for thecoronas was pretty sizeable i thought. got a bit damp but managed to keep out of the worst of it on saturday.

great festival hope it spurs them on to bigger and better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Have to say, was the first time I ever saw the festival and I was very impressed. Was such a pity with the weather but Saturday night was rocking in the Diamond. I thought the Coronas were brilliant and the cover version of "Hayday" had everyone singing.

Well done.;)

byte

Yeah, overall, the festival was fantastic. Fair play to all the gang who were constantly going around lifting beer cans and litter etc.

Hopefully, the weather will be better for next year, though it didn't deter too many!

• Advertisement
Advertisement