Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Races Accommodation (asking/offering)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭rebecca 30

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Hi, three lads looking for accom. For Wednesday and Thursday evening. Don't really care what it's like once their is a shower and close enough to the town.

Hey ,

I have one room with 3 beds in my family home about 1.5 miles away from races and city, €105 per night, so €210 for the 3 of you for the 2 nights, bed and shower, but no partys,

pm if you want more details

Rebecca

hey

I have a room for Friday night, €40 each bed and shower, 1.5 miles from races and town , pm if you want any more details

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Hi, three lads looking for accom. For Wednesday and Thursday evening. Don't really care what it's like once their is a shower and close enough to the town.

We might actually need this for four lads thanks.

We might actually need this for four lads thanks.

hey

can give you 2 twin rooms for €300 for the 4 of you for 2 nights, bed and shower, pm if you want more info

Regards
    Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 20 BRIDGE27

Hi Folks

Looking for accomodation on Thursday nite, just need a single room??? Any help???:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭einshteen

2 bed (double rooms) newly furnished apartment in city centre (merchants road) available for the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

have double room and single room to let also couch...cheap i won't be back till wednesday goin to dublin,so pm me if ya want me number

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

Need accomodation for 7/8 girls for night of this thurs 29th, somewhere in city centre.

Not for races-going out in city centre.

Some are willing to use sleeping bags on floor.

Anything in city centre, even unfurnished.

noah45 wrote: »
    Need accomodation for 7/8 girls for night of this thurs 29th, somewhere in city centre.

Not for races-going out in city centre.

Some are willing to use sleeping bags on floor.

Anything in city centre, even unfurnished.

just sent ya a pm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

have two single rooms going wednesday and thursday night if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 CliM

Hi,
    Looking for accommodation for Friday night? Any suggestions for a double room somewhere?
    Thanks
    PS I know its last minute!!!

CliM wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for accommodation for Friday night? Any suggestions for a double room somewhere?
    Thanks
    PS I know its last minute!!!

gave ya a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Hey just wondering what the going rates are for letting houses out for the races this year.
    I'm guessing with the recession etc... they'll be a lot less than previous years.
    I have a 3 bedroom house in Ballybrit..... virtually across the road from the racecourse and a few people interested in taking it for the entire week.
    They're friends of a friend.
    Was thinking bout 600 for the week? Is that reasonable???

Cheers

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement