Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BJJ/MMA in the IFSC?

Options
  • 02-07-2009 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Didn't someone mention there was a new BJJ/MMA class starting up in the IFSC? I cant seem to find the thread so if anyone can remember I would be much obliged.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

I think its Morcegao, www.morcegaoteambjjireland.com, even though its not on the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭raptorman

There is BJJ in SV Fitness, the gym in the IFSC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

That's him, think he's a brown belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ShayC

Are these classes still on? No mention on the website, anyone know the times?

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

That's him, think he's a brown belt.

A legit one too Barry. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

THe website is not up to date, but call or email to get the full update. It is as stated in SV fitness in the IFSC.

I am not sure if Morcegao takes the class, but the one time I went it was one of his blusbelts.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

I think it may be finished actually because all of the posters both inside and outside the gym have been taken down.

Best bet is to call though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭RNCFAN

Yea, I rang them and they have discontinued the class. :(

Advertisement