Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

know it all poker players

Options
  • 02-07-2009 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

:mad::mad::mad:I am sick to death of all you know it all poker players who do nothing but complain about dealers when most of you are collecting jobseekers allowence. Which dealers are paying taxes so you can always have money even when you are losing
    The worst one's are the two bit players who have dealt a tourniment or two and can barely afford to play and think they know it all.:mad::mad::mad:

SO REAL DEALERS UNITE NAME AND SHAME THE IRISH POKER PLAYERS INSTEAD OF US FOR A CHANGE ON THIS THREAD:P:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,319 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

I'm sick of dealers coolering me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

facepalm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I thought dbc had his own playpen forum now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

tactical-face-palm.jpg

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

dealers pay taxes???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

thebowtie1 wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad:I am sick to death of all you know it all poker players who do nothing but complain about dealers when most of you are collecting jobseekers allowence. Which dealers are paying taxes so you can always have money even when you are losing
    The worst one's are the two bit players who have dealt a tourniment or two and can barely afford to play and think they know it all.:mad::mad::mad:

SO REAL DEALERS UNITE NAME AND SHAME THE IRISH POKER PLAYERS INSTEAD OF US FOR A CHANGE ON THIS THREAD:P:P

the amount of money players tip dealers per hours after cash game hands is plenty enough even after tax(not sure if they even have to pay it)

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Xzibit%20facepalm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Which dealers are paying taxes so you can always have money even when you are losing

What the hell is this sentence meant to mean?

The way it reads is that you wish to know what dealers pay taxes, as those that do pay taxes have a benevolent fund where others that are losing may withdraw money from.

I'm surprised you didn't spell it 'loosing' btw. Well done on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thebowtie1

you all show boat when u play, so smaller pots get raked and less hands played. who do u blame for this the dealer saying that the dealer is too slow when in actuall facted if you would all shut up, stop talking crap about the hand that happend last week and do what you are supposed to be doing which is playing cards then maybe just maybe the whole euro from a two hundred euro pot might just be worth while.
    If it's a tourniment the dealers are lucky to see a tip.
    Also in most gaming countries the standard tip is 5% of the win certain countries gaming and poker tables will not deal you in if this is not done

you all show boat when u play, so smaller pots get raked and less hands played. who do u blame for this the dealer saying that the dealer is too slow when in actuall facted if you would all shut up, stop talking crap about hand that happend last week and do what you are supposed to be doing which is playing cards then maybe just maybe the whole euro from a two hundred euro pot might just be worth while.
    If it's a tourniment the dealers are lucky to see a tip

Trying to write in a way that makes you sound eastern european is pretty funny. Shouldn't be too much longer now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

img.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

5starpool wrote: »
    I'm surprised you didn't spell it 'loosing' btw. Well done on that.

Yeah but he misspelt 'tournament'.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

I totally agree, some of the punks playing don't know the meaning of the word respect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Your on a roll Two face-palm threads.

I never complained when i worked for dominos pitza.

If your a dealer have you considered a career change???

img.php

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Which When dealers are paying taxes so you can always have money even when you are losing

I'm guessing he's saying that the some of the dealers taxes are being used to keep the losing degens in action via the dole.

facepalm.jpg

128847344485080355.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

You sure would be lucky to get one euro out of a 200 pot.

Your on a roll Two face-palm threads.

I never complained when i worked for dominos pitza.

If your a dealer have you considered a career change???

img.php

haha, thats class

changes every time you refresh the page, I like

edit: ooooh, now the pics in my quote change too.. internet is amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

why don't YOU name and shame them mr. big talk!? and while you're at it, why not tell us who you are, anonymity is so zzzzzzzzzz.... i'm jeff.. nice to meet you, i complain about BAD dealers. I compliment good dealers. Just as i would any other service...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

epic-facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

ditpoker wrote: »
    why don't YOU name and shame them mr. big talk!? and while you're at it, why not tell us who you are, anonymity is so zzzzzzzzzz.... i'm jeff.. nice to meet you, i complain about BAD dealers. I compliment good dealers. Just as i would any other service...

It true he always brings back cold fries in Mcdonalds. Does he not know that they spit in your burger then. Also complaining about dealers means you never get good cards. Thats a FACT.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

1242489626168.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Facepalm2.jpg?t=1246547391

• Registered Users Posts: 38,300 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I like him, maybe a bit mad but he is funny.

two%20thumbs%20up.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

you all show boat when u play, so smaller pots get raked and less hands played. who do u blame for this the dealer saying that the dealer is too slow when in actuall facted if you would all shut up, stop talking crap about the hand that happend last week and do what you are supposed to be doing which is playing cards then maybe just maybe the whole euro from a two hundred euro pot might just be worth while.
    If it's a tourniment the dealers are lucky to see a tip.
    Also in most gaming countries the standard tip is 5% of the win certain countries gaming and poker tables will not deal you in if this is not done

I used to play 5-7 nights a week live and worked out that if I won 2 hands an hour and tipped 2euro thats €4hr x 7hrs = €28 a night x 6nights= €170 a week
    €9,000 a year....I stopped.
    would you give me €9k a year...or when you give me bad beat give me a "I'm sorry" tip

enough said, now go and make ur own money and stop crying

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement