Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermatologist in Dublin

Options
  • 02-07-2009 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Recently got a referral letter from my GP for a dermatologist. Unforunately the ones I have rung have long waiting lists. I've faxed my letter into James and they said they'll ring me in a week or so to tell me when the appointment is.

I know there's a long wait but was wondering if anyone knew of any dermatologists that might have a bit of a shorter waiting queue. The whole business is getting a bit annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭marbar

i believe you'd get seen in vincents in aug

you'd have to go private to get quicker than that
    blackrock clinic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Yeah - I've gone private and got an appointment in a few weeks time. Earliest I was offered in a lot of places was November!

Anyone know any GP with a dermatology background in Dublin though? Wouldn't mind a bit of help in the few weeks before my appointment. My own GP is completely at a loss as to how to treat me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BSHAC

I had the same query and found this site: http://www.webmail.bodytonicmusic.com/forum/2865/topic/view/

am going to try aungier st. place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I went to Blackrock. Cal Condon.

No long waiting list.

Advertisement