Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connected Ink-Any use?

Options
  • 02-07-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Will be getting my first tatoo ever in August and was in pricing a design in Connected Ink in temple bar. Staff seemed friendly enough...except the artist who seemed a bit disinterested. Overall I was impressed with the place. Just wanna know what other people her can tell me about the place? Reason being is that the tatoo I want is big enough (shoulder to elbow) and I don't want it to be f****d up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I've no direct experience with Connected Ink, however, if you don't feel good about the artist then keep looking, unless the artist in question is undeniably perfect for the piece. What are you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

I am asking the artist to use this as Inspiration, looks quite complicated.

Basically as you can see it is a portrait of a samurai

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Take a look at the portfolios of Joe Myler (JMD Tattoo Waterford), and Remis (Wildcat tattoo Dublin), in the Portfolios sticky on the main page. If you were willing to travel for a top class tattoo I'd also pop for Victor Portugal who tattoos in Tenerife (though will be travelling to conventions etc) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ARC248

My friend had a tattoo done in Connected Ink and I've had two piercings done downstairs. Overall we both had good experiences. They are really nice and most importantly the place is clean which is what I'm always on the look out for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Driver 8

Had a tattoo done by Phil in Connected Ink this past April and was very happy with both the tattoo and the service, so I'd recommend them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Had my back piece done by Phil out of there ( pic in here somewhere:confused:) was a pretty good job, and nice guy to boot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I am asking the artist to use this as Inspiration, looks quite complicated.

Basically as you can see it is a portrait of a samurai

I knew ive seen that before:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=56776813&albumID=1372763&imageID=15918176

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Reelpix

First post in this section

I had a tattoo done by Joey in connection ink a few weeks ago.

Went in with an idea he drew it up and hey presto did it there and then.

Place was spotless, staff were amazing

and I got a great tattoo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement