Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mature Students - Acceptance Notice

• 02-07-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I applied to ITB this year and I’m a mature student. I received a letter stating that they will let successful mature students know on the 3rd July. Does anybody know if this is by letter or through CAO website? Will they let you know if you are unsuccessful do you think? Thanks in advance for any info..

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

im hoping to hear back from Blanch It too. Maybe they will contact us by telephone 2moro?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Soul Cake Duck

Hi Gonzo,

I think we can find out by logging onto the cao website. Offers for the early round are due to be up on the website at 06:00 hrs! Best of luck!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

best of luck to you too!

you were correct we got offered places today, I accepted my offer of Creative Digital Media Level 8 IT Blanch:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Eoghanacht

I've been offered and have accepted (Horticulture BN113) with ITB through the CAO website and I'm a mature student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BasuGasu

Supercroc wrote: »
    I applied to ITB this year and I’m a mature student. I received a letter stating that they will let successful mature students know on the 3rd July. Does anybody know if this is by letter or through CAO website? Will they let you know if you are unsuccessful do you think? Thanks in advance for any info..

Did you get what you wanted??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Soul Cake Duck

BasuGasu wrote: »
    Did you get what you wanted??

Yep got the offers and actually got the course I wanted (BN115) so I've accepted. I've heard so many good things about blanch too so can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BasuGasu

Supercroc wrote: »
    Yep got the offers and actually got the course I wanted (BN115) so I've accepted. I've heard so many good things about blanch too so can't wait!

deadly dude, glad te hear it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Eoghanacht wrote: »
    I've been offered and have accepted (Horticulture BN113) with ITB through the CAO website and I'm a mature student.

Ill see you in class.

Advertisement