Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tabex??

• 02-07-2009 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi, I started smoking at a very young age and have been smoking 20 years now. I generally smoked 20 - 30 Benson a day. I said on my birthday that I'd quit cause I hit the 20 years smoking mark. I started last week smoking with Tabex and after the 5 days quit smoking and just took the tablets. No problem's at all, no craving, went outside a few times and then realised "what am I doing out here? I don't smoke anymore" But then a friend's father, a chemist, warned me off, saying things like, dry mouth, which I'll admit too, blurred vision, no problems there, and he said "they supper on your nervous system":confused:

Just wondering if onyone else has done the theropy and what do they think?

Has anyone suffered any noticable side effects??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Gar81

After a bit more research, I found Pfizer launched the Champix brand, while Tabex was the original Cytisine tablet. Champix is only 0.5 mg Cytisine where Tabex is 1.5mg Cytisine. From reading the champix thread I see that people are taking them for 3 months at €100 a month and smoking with them for 2 weeks, where Tabex you smoke for 5 days with, and 20 days without smoking and thats it. I got the 100 tablet Tabex for €20 to my door. I feel I can go solo now but I think I'll carry on for the full 25 days. and keep a few for weak moments. These tablets were not recognised and thought dangerous untill a big pharmacutical company like Pfizer brought out a softer version with a bigger price tag and a longer length of dosage to make more sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 yan82

Hi Gar81, just a question where did you buy the tabex???
    i heared a lot of good results about it and i wanna get them myself.
    but the only shops are from the states and i am not sure if they're genuine shops if you know what i mean.
    if you could tell me name of the page i would be very thankfull!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Roos109

Try www.webmarktwinkel.nl if you're still looking for Tabex.:)

Advertisement