Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pizza in ennis

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

seany2929 wrote: »
    Whereabouts was the Long Dock? The place Eddie Rocket's is meant to be going into.

Next to St. Flannans at the roundabout on the Limerick road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭seany2929

Next to St. Flannans at the roundabout on the Limerick road.

Cheers for the reply. Bit out of town alright,whens it due to open?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭golfball37

Pizza Ritz by a coutry mile for me lads. Their Garlic and Cheese wedges are pretty nice with a large Pepperoni.

Papas have gone downhill since they 1st opened, their chips are nice but their pizzas have really been dumbed down. They give you salami instead of pepperoni for example, its tasteless.

Had Apache twice and no complaints. Free delivery too.

Dominos is just balled up grease- disgusting.

Numero Uno- The reason they are soggy is because they pack the box into a plastic bag, when you get a pizza there insist they DO NOT do this, you will see the difference big time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Numero Unos is the best, though can be soggy - must check out the plastic bag tip

Apaches is rank

Dominos is nice

I find the Large Pizzas in most places crap as the slices are just too big and dangly with fcuk all on em. The best are the personal or small pizzas.

Eddie Rockets is beautiful - bacon and cheese fries with an atomic burger or chilli cheese dog - hmmm. Is pricey enough though but grand once a day anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 towngirl

finbarrk wrote: »
    The 'Numero Uno' pizza in Numero Uno is the best pizza in town.
    Remix is good too, and does great kebabs.

Hi just moved in to Ennis a few months ago.I love pizza so i was on the look out for a really good pizza tried a few places but the one pizza that hit the spot was Pizza Ritz near the Court house.I must say also the staff were a bit of ok as well.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement