Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Badgers D 15

• 02-07-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

I am looking for D 15 residents who know of Existing badger setts in the area...there are certain people who shouldnt know this info due to Baiting and animal cruelty but my reasons are just. I wish to film them for a mini Docu i am making. so if anyone has any concrete info can you pm me please, I have been out and about lately up the Canal down by castleknock college in the hospital grounds..down by the tolka to all the sites i knew as a teenager but these have all been vacated..any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Gabsdot

I saw a dead badger recently. It was on the road between Mulhuddart and Clonee. As you drive from the Damastown road past IBM you'll come to a bridge over the N3. It's one way so if you're going towards Clonee you have to turn right and it was on that road that I saw the dead Badger so I'd imagine that there is a set around there somewhere.
    Hope this makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

Try around Conolly Hospital and the back of the new train station on the Navan Road

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

If anyone knows the exact location, please pm Kaldorn, no need to make life too easy for the badger baiters, of which there seem to be plenty around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Murt10

PM sent

Murt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭Dartz

Try the new Ongar Road... I don't know what it's actually called, but it runs from Power City to Ongar. It's lined with a bunch of small tree's and stuff, and I do see flattened hedgehogs on it from time to time, so there's definitely wildlife around.

Not usually out late enough to see if there's any badgers, but there's a lot of holes dug into the greenery area's at the side of the road... rats, rabbits, hedgehogs or badgers... or some ****heads heroin stash... I don't know what's in them, but it might be worth taking a look.

I've walked my dog up there from time to time, and he always yaps and barks at the holes, so 'something' must live there.

Never, ever seen a badger though myself, dead or alive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement