Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Pay as you go gym' Newbridge

Options
  • 02-07-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

I heard there's a gym in Newbridge that you can pay for as you use it. Does anyone know where it is and how much it costs?

K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

kkelly77 wrote: »
    I heard there's a gym in Newbridge that you can pay for as you use it. Does anyone know where it is and how much it costs?

K

The gables on the athgarvin road, think its about 8e

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

You could also try the Sports Centre on the Station Road, across from the Tech, its €10 a go, or €25 for 3visits...its only just been done up too, nice enough setup inside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

You could also try the Sports Centre on the Station Road, across from the Tech, its €10 a go, or €25 for 3visits...its only just been done up too, nice enough setup inside

That sounds like the one I was told about. Is that the building with all the temporary railings at the front?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

Yep, thats the one, its still not entirely finished, there in the process of tarring the car park at present, but its still open for use, parking can be a bit of a hassle, but I noticed today that the builders seem to be parking there cars and vans in the school across the road to free some space
    The only issue with the place is the lack of a free weight squat rack and bench, they went with the smith machine approach, presumably for insurance reasons...
    Otherwise, its a grand spot

Advertisement