Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any way of using xbox live with 3 modem internet?

• 02-07-2009 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

any way of using xbox live with 3 modem internet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Have you tried plugging it into a pc/laptop and then bridging the connection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Sticky on the main menu, just not with wifi!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

cheers lads but a bit of what it said:

This method will be explained using windows vista and eircom broadband with a netopia router. If your are using XP this guide will still work however the layout for your internet connections will be different.

so you need eircom yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

dannydfc wrote: »
    cheers lads but a bit of what it said:

This method will be explained using windows vista and eircom broadband with a netopia router. If your are using XP this guide will still work however the layout for your internet connections will be different.

so you need eircom yes?

Its the same idea as described in the sticky. In this one Eircom is being used because you are bridging the wifi connection but when choosing your connection just select the 3 modem connection...should be pretty much the same otherwise.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Internet Connection Sharing will sort it out for you I'd say, works fine for me with Vodafone 3G. You need to activate the connection, right click it and enter properties, then activate ICS. Simply plug a lan cable from the laptop/pc into the xbox and away you go.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys, I'll try that now in a while.:DCheers

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Doesn't seem to work right.

It only works intermintedly for me.

intermintedly?

you use it on the 3 broadband?

Advertisement