Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just lost all satellite signals on most sats!!!

• 02-07-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

1st for me, even during heavy snowfall ive not lost satellite signal with a 1.1m dish! Its raining so hard here ive lost hotbird signal whilst watching cyfra+. checked other sats and most are the same, only ASTRA 2 is receivable but still breaking up!

Its back now but still not as strong as it usually is!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Rain can be worse than snow. I lost 28.2 on a 110cm once. But it went dark at mid-day and 2" in less than 20mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

i also noticed that the rain was so hard the gutters around the house couldnt cope! the water was pouring (Overflowing) from the roof/gutters and onto the dish! So that was extra rain for the dish to cope with! With all these thunderstorms around at present immaking sure the tv aerials are unplugged while im away

Advertisement