Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan to stradbally

Options
  • 02-07-2009 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hey guys,

I want help!I'm goin away for a weekend break to Waterford.Will b staying in a B& B in Stradbally.The Bus from Dublin stops at Davitt's Quay,Dungarvan.How far is it?How do I commute between Dungarvan and Stradbally? Question of renting a car can b ruled out coz i cannot drive.Are there taxis?What abt local buses?are they frequent?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its only 7/8 miles, so a Taxi shouldn't be too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 camk

sn wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I want help!I'm goin away for a weekend break to Waterford.Will b staying in a B& B in Stradbally.The Bus from Dublin stops at Davitt's Quay,Dungarvan.How far is it?How do I commute between Dungarvan and Stradbally? Question of renting a car can b ruled out coz i cannot drive.Are there taxis?What abt local buses?are they frequent?
    hi there is no buses from or to stradbally . there is a taxi rank down by the quay or you will find plenty of numbers for a taxi in any of the bars in the town. enjoy your weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sn

Thanks guys.would try renting bikes also to make things easier.Are ther gud eat-outs and pubs there?Can u suggest some?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Junior

Pubs, in the Square you've got The Local and the Lady Belle, Foley's isn't too bad but I haven't been in there in yonks. Off the Square is Queallys (Q82) a very good restaurant and pub, although it can be a bit hit and miss.

There's a Chinese on the Square there beside the Chemists, which is very good as well, if you go left down that street there's two pubs down there which both names escape me but are fairly good as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

The Tannery is an excellent resturaunt in dungarvan. Dont think there's any resturaunts in stradbally, i could be wrong though.

I hope the weather is good for you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Will move this to the county forum. Have a search for the restaurant topic in the forum, plenty of good reviews which might help :)

Advertisement