Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 1680

• 02-07-2009 7:33pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone give me directions on what to press on this phone to go through the process of copying the contacts from the phone to the sim - my mate has cracked the screen on his phone so cant see what he is doing on it and has a new phone but the numbers seem to be stored on the old phone and not the sim.

Need to know the key presses from the main menu to go to contacts and copy to sim.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Why doesn't he call into store and ask them to show him. I'm sure they will do it in a vodafone store.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

He tried that in the one he was in but they didnt have any of that model so hes trying elsewhere but he needs the contacts for work so hes eager to get it sorted tonight if possible.

No joy in the shop they didnt have any of those models so if anyone has one could they help us out..cheers

Sorry misread i thought it was 1208, the 1680 comes on meteor, so try them or a carphone warehouse store. There's no other way so give it another bash.

Blue_Wolf wrote: »
    Sorry misread i thought it was 1208, the 1680 comes on meteor, so try them or a carphone warehouse store. There's no other way so give it another bash.

I already said hes tried both of them but they dont have the phone in stock anymore so i need someone who has one to give me the key presses to copy contacts to sim

• Advertisement

Which store did you try?

I can tell you what stores would have that handset in stock...

Carphone warehouse in/on

Henry street
    Liffey valley
    Blackrock
    Tallaght
    Ashleaf
    Maynooth
    Sandyford
    Carrickmines retail park
    Clondalkin

Some of these stores only have 1 in stock so may be sold by the time you get there. My advice is visit a quiet store as they are more likely to help you.

:rolleyes: He tried both the meteor and the carphone warehouse in Liffey Valley..im sure someone has one and can just tell me the menu shortcuts..its literally 3 button presses once you know what it is.

Like I said try a quiet store. Liffey valley wouldn't have the time for you if your not buying something.

Good luck all the same anyways. ;)

Advertisement