Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League tickets on sale now

• 02-07-2009 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

Realtm football, real opposition... ;)

Tickets for Bohemian FC's Champions League July 22 second leg clash with Salzburg at Dalymount Park are on sale now via TicketMaster.

I'm biting my lip and resisting a real pun-fest here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Might go myself and cheer on Bohs. Can you get tickets at dalymount or do you have to go through that poxy company?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Might go myself and cheer on Bohs. Can you get tickets at dalymount or do you have to go through that poxy company?
    You can get tickets at Dalymount, although it's not clear that they're on sale there yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Unfortunate that the second leg is the home one. Would have suited you better to have the first leg at home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

stovelid wrote: »
    Unfortunate that the second leg is the home one. Would have suited you better to have the first leg at home?
    Unfortunate that we couldn't get an easier tie in the first place, but we'll give it a go!

Advertisement