Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement item- Condition????

Options
  • 02-07-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

I bought a dual dvd/video recorder from lidl a couple of years ago. After being returned for 2 repairs the fault occurred again and i requested a replacement.

The replacement seems to be a preowned machine as there are marks on the machine, food stains on remote, leads and cables are not packaged, and there is no user manual supplied.

I assumed that when Targa agreed to send out a replacement machine it would not be one that somebody else had so obviously been using am i entitled to ask for a "new" replacement or am i expected to acept it and be grateful? Icant help but think ive got landed with someone elses returned unit:(

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

they have replaced your faulty unit with a refurbished one which they should be entitled to do after more than two years but if you are unhappy with the condition of the replacement you should get in touch with them and let them know and they will probably send you one in better condition or a new one?

Advertisement