If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POUND FOR EURO WEEKEND OFFER!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Hi John,

Only seeing this now, but it's still the weekend!! :D Any chance of getting a blu ray player for pound/euro? Only picked up a tv and wall mount from the Philips Store today too ;) Liking the new website also!!

Rgds,

Ronan

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Will this set always be 1099.99 euros or just until the 5th?

Cheers John

Hi Moon,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - The 42PFL8404 is €1299.99 however we will do a few at the launch price of €1099.99 - and to be honest this TV is just a stunning set for that money! (we already have the 37" in and its amazing - you want to see how well the NET TV function works!)

They are due out within the next couple of weeks and if you would like me to reserve one for you just PM me your details and I'll get the guys to pop one into reserved and give you a call.

Thanks for the post and again please give me a shout if I can assist inany way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

kmb wrote: »
    Any chance of getting the SAMSUNG BDP1600 blu ray player in the deal?

Would go nice with the samsung 686 i go from you.

Regards,

Kieran

Kieran,

The BDP1600 is now a finished line for us and we have no stock of it left.

I can do a Sammy BDP2500 for you at £184.95 + shipping (see details here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/samsung/bdp2500/sams-bdp2500)

We have this available from stock so please just drop me a line if I can assist or if you would like me to reserve one for you - I hope the 686 (nice TV) is still going well for you!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Seeing as others are chancing their arms, I'll be cheeky and ask if you would be willing to do the Foxsat HDR euro for pound?!

Voodoo,

No can do I'm afraid - we really are on the bone with the Humax kit - but sure - no harm in asking!

Drop me a line if you would like one anyway and I'll get it sorted for you,

Thanks again,

John Mc

hughes2558 wrote: »

Hughes,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We dont stock the Diamond 9's at the moment - but I'll try to order them in for you for delivery on to Belfast Friday of this week - if you would like to continue with this please just drop me a line and I hope the Cambridge Kit is still going well for you,

Thanks again & keep me posted,

John mc

• Advertisement

Get off,

Not strictly part of the promotion but as it has 'speaker' in the title I'll allow this cheat! just drop me a PM or an email with your contact number (I know we have chatted before but I cannot lay my paws on your details at the moment!) and I'll get the guys to sort you out.

Thanks again,

John Mc

Ozzie wrote: »
    I might also be interested in the Humax Foxsat HDR PVR 320GB if i could get it for the euro = pound price.... Any chance???

Ozzie,

Apologies but no can do I'm afraid - we really are on the bone with the Humax kit - but sure - no harm in asking!

Drop me a line if you would like one anyway and I'll get it sorted for you,

Thanks again,

John Mc

Ciag wrote: »
    Hi John,

I Will take a pair of the Boston HS60 bookshelf's if you still have some available.

Cheers
    Ciag,

thanks for that - I'll get the guys to give you a bell & get that sorted for you today - will go well with your Onkyo! they are great value for that money!

Thanks again for the business & drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

hick wrote: »
    Which store can I see this in (i'm in dub), if it's as good as it looks I'll take one, and maybe the new philips bluray too if it's at a decent price

Hick,

Thanks for the post - and yes it really is as good as it looks - from a picture & audio quality point of view, a features point of view (the NET TV is just brilliant with open access) and the really simple sexy looks of the TV - it's a bit of a winner!

It's due out in the next couple of weeks (we have the 37" on display already) - we can do a package deal for boardies with the 42PFL8404H, Bluray and a Luxury Icon rack at €1399..however this will be a limited offer for the launch period only!

If you are interested please just drop me a line with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to look after you,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

In the spirit of chancing my arm, do € for £ on a 42" and a 19" TV as well as a blu ray player and maybe even a few other bits and I'll be up wednesday to collect!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/sm932mw/sams-sm932mw

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lh3000/lg-42lh30starstar

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/samsung/bdp1600/sams-bdp1600

Preset -

God loves a tryer (see Cronos post straight after yours - the ultimate bargain hunter & we still like him!) but the 932 and the BDP1600 are now finished lines and we have completely sold out of them - the LH3000 has not arrived with us yet (due in this week) but the best I can do on it is £599.95 with free countrywide delivery??

Drop me a line if you are interested and thanks again for the post,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

cronos wrote: »
    As people are chancing their arms. How about these.

• Archos 405 including GEN Dock – Brand New – Portable Video Player – Expandable memory!
    o Were £149.95 – Now – just £49.95
    o See details here: http://tinyurl.com/33m69q
    o About 5 pieces available!

• Grado IGrado – Headphones
    o Were £39.95 – Now £24.95
    o See details here: http://tinyurl.com/5rdmp
    o About 10 available

Cronos!

Where the heck have you been - we've been waiting for you to make a crazy offer!

We honestly cannot do a €/£ deal on either of these as we honestly already lose money on both of them already selling them in sterling - and I cannot see anyone online within an asses roar of us pricewise online on either of these products!

Thanks again and please just drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

alanceltic wrote: »
    I bet if you offered this deal on a Harmony one you would sell them by the truck load...............go on you know u wanna

Al,

No can do I'm afraid - I am trying to source Harmony's cheaper at the moment but but I'm not having much luck - I'll post if I get any success but in the meantime the Harmony One is £99.95 and the 1000 is £229.95 and if you need any of these please just drop me a line and I'll do my best to get you sorted,

Thanks again,

John Mc

ronaneire wrote: »
    Hi John,

Only seeing this now, but it's still the weekend!! :D Any chance of getting a blu ray player for pound/euro? Only picked up a tv and wall mount from the Philips Store today too ;) Liking the new website also!!

Rgds,

Ronan

Ronan,

Thanks for the post and for the order over the weekend (that was some deal you did!!! :eek:)

I have sent you a PM on the Blu-ray as I don't want our competitors to see the price!!!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bigspec

when are you doing boardie again im looking for KEF IQ5SE if i had of known,

Ok Boardies - I will extend this offer just for today!!!!!

So until the end of today - Monday 6th July - I will still do all SPEAKERS at the same price in € as our best advertised price in £'s

This offer only applies to SPEAKERS / Subwoofers and 5.1 speaker packs! (and of course it only applies to units we can get our paws on!)

Bigspec -

We don't currently stock the IQ5Se in Belfast - but I'll chase stock today for you and revert asap!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

johnmc wrote: »
    Cronos!

Where the heck have you been - we've been waiting for you to make a crazy offer!

We honestly cannot do a €/£ deal on either of these as we honestly already lose money on both of them already selling them in sterling - and I cannot see anyone online within an asses roar of us pricewise online on either of these products!

Thanks again and please just drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

I had to jump on the crazy offer bandwagon :P Might still make a purchase on one or the other at some point. Will let you know. Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Kenny is on the case - He will drop you a line..

What do you think of the 875/BR5 - hot 'eh (actually the 875 does literally run hot!) :o

ATB,

John Mc
    Hooked up the player last night and delighted with the picture quality. The 875/BR5 combo is excellent though I must admit it's going to be awhile before I get an optimised setup :) Really, really appreciate the fantastic deals and service from you guys. The enthusiasm of Kenny and Dave on the phone is just brilliant. Only thing now is I'm thinking of what next to buy - but that's going to have to wait for another payday :P

ciotog wrote: »
    Hooked up the player last night and delighted with the picture quality. The 875/BR5 combo is excellent though I must admit it's going to be awhile before I get an optimised setup :) Really, really appreciate the fantastic deals and service from you guys. The enthusiasm of Kenny and Dave on the phone is just brilliant. Only thing now is I'm thinking of what next to buy - but that's going to have to wait for another payday :P

Ciotog,

Thanks a million for the post & for the business - you pure snaffled that 875 from us!

Hope you enjoy it and thanks for taking the time to post again -it's much appreciated!

ATB,

John Mc

bigspec wrote: »
    when are you doing boardie again im looking for KEF IQ5SE if i had of known,

Bigspec,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I can get the IQ5se in for you (in walnut only) for Friday 17th and I will honour the € for £ offer - so they would cost you just €399.95 and we would even do free shipping included at this price!

Thanks again for the enquiry and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bigspec

thanks for that,ill drop you a line wallnut is out,let me know if you have any deals on projecters,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

Hughes,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We dont stock the Diamond 9's at the moment - but I'll try to order them in for you for delivery on to Belfast Friday of this week - if you would like to continue with this please just drop me a line and I hope the Cambridge Kit is still going well for you,

Thanks again & keep me posted,

John mc

Any sign of the diamonds in that juicy friday delivery John

hughes2558 wrote: »
    Any sign of the diamonds in that juicy friday delivery John

Mr Hughsiepops,

they did indeed - do you want to drop me a PM with your latest contact details & I'll get them out to you?

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.