Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin for a new friend....

Options
  • 02-07-2009 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hay,i am lookin fo a babie beardy about 8/12 weeks old i hav the set up and everything already.Im in dublin if anybody has any thay are selling i would love to hear....

Thanks in advance.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

A what, Shellshock? :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ben in Reptile Haven always has beardies available.Worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RaeRae

Just saw this and remembered seeing that Swords Pet Shop have young bearded dragons available for cheaper than usual. Never been to the place though so I can't really say whether it's any good or not.

http://swordspetstore.ie/spc_offer.php

I would also say Ben in Reptile Haven. His reptiles are always in good nick and well cared for.

I'd advise having a look on Gumtree.ie also.

Make sure to remember that they need large (4ftish) tanks by the time they're about a year to a year and a half old.

Good luck (:

Advertisement